ISIC SU CARD
The International Student Identity Card for students of Sofia University (ISIC SU) provides:
- proof of student status;
- access to the buildings and dormitories of Sofia University;
- access to the libraries of Sofia University;
- 50% discount of travel tickets with the Bulgaria railway network (valid for students up to 25 years);
- more than 1500 shopping discounts in Bulgaria and more than 45000 discounts in 127 countries;
- discounts for events and concerts in Bulgaria;
The ISIC SU card could be used also to authorize the issuing of a student discount card for the public transportation in Sofia – see here.
- a passport-size photo;
- an application form (included in your welcome packages);
- a cash receipt for payment (payment is made at the Cash Desks, Rectorate, North wing, 4th floor).
Bring the required documents to the International Relations Office and take your ISIC SU card there when it gets ready. 🙂
DEADLINE for submitting your document for an ISIC SU card:
13 October 2017 for winter semester
02 March 2018 for summer semester
Price: 12 BGN
NB: We strongly recommend you to issue an ISIC SU card. If you have an ISIC card issued by your home university, you may use it for discounts, but it will not be valid for a student discount card of the public transportation in Sofia, the railways network or access to the library, dormitories and the other university buildings.
The ESN card is a membership card for the Erasmus Student Network (ESN). It is not an ID, nor can it substitute a student card. The ESN card provides access to discounts available to all members of the whole network. These discounts include reduced prices for events and services, organized by ESN on local, national and international level, such as transportation, accommodation, trainings and courses, foods and drinks, etc.
Price: 20 BGN