If you are reading this page you have probably already arrived in Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski. Welcome! 🙂
Please read carefully the checklist of things you are advised to do upon arrival or before departure
Things to do upon arrival:
- visit your coordinator at the International Relations Office to confirm your arrival
- visit the Orientation days
- visit the Information meeting with your Faculty Erasmus Coordinator
- check the list of courses on our website and select your final list of courses (in case of changes of the initially selected courses, fill in electronically the “During Mobility” part of your Learning Agreement (LA), bring it to your Faculty Erasmus coordinator for approval and to your Erasmus Coordinator at the International Office for a stamp. In case your university has developed its own LA form you may also use it to describe the changes of your academic activities following the same procedure).
Deadlines: 03 November 2017 for winter semester; 23 March 2018 for summer semester
After the deadlines no changes in the list of courses will be allowed.
- issue an ISIC SU card
Deadlines: 13 October 2017 for winter semester; 02 March 2018 for summer semester
- contact ESN at Sofia University to participate in the events organized for the Incoming students, if interested
Things to do before departure:
- handle all final papers, complete all course tasks and pass all exams
- visit your coordinator at the International Relations Office to confirm your departure
- taste Bulgarian cuisine
- take all contact details of your new friends
If you want to know your courses timetable, you can contact the lecturer responsible for the particular course (emails available in the courses list) who will let you know the exact time of the course.
After your arrival you will receive a username and a password for two online platforms that Sofia University has developed for administrating the educational process of its students – SUSI and MOODLE. Please keep in mind that your username and password are the same for both platforms and once you log-in, you may be asked to change your password.
Good luck with your studies at Sofia University!