If you are reading this page you have probably already arrived in Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski. Welcome! 😃
Please read carefully the checklist of things you are advised to do upon arrival or before departure.
Things to do upon arrival:
- contact your coordinator at the International Relations Office by e-mail or phone (contact information here)
- attend the Information meetings organized by the IRO and the host Faculty
- check the list of courses on the website and select your final list of courses, fill in the “DURING MOBILITY” (download here) part of your Learning Agreement, contact the Faculty Erasmus Coordinator (for Sofia University) and the coordinator from your University for approval and signature and send it to the Erasmus Coordinator at the International Office at Sofia by e-mail. Compulsory for all Erasmus students.
Deadlines for the During Mobility part:
06 November 2020 for winter semester
26 March 2021 for summer semester
After the deadlines, no changes in the Learning agreement will be allowed.
- issue an ISIC SU card
Deadlines for the ISIC SU card:
10 October 2020 for winter semester
04 March 2021 for summer semester
- contact ESN at Sofia University to participate in the events organized for the Incoming students, if interested
Things to do before departure:
- handle all final papers, complete all course tasks and pass all exams
- contact your coordinator at the International Relations Office to confirm your departure
- taste Bulgarian cuisine
- discover beautiful Bulgarian sites
- take all contact details of your new friends
If you want to know your courses timetable, you can contact the lecturer responsible for the particular course (emails available in the courses list) who will let you know the exact time of the course.
After your arrival you will receive a username and a password for two online platforms that Sofia University has developed for administrating the educational process of its students – SUSI and MOODLE. Please keep in mind that your username and password are the same for both platforms and once you log-in, you may be asked to change your password.
For more information about the academic affairs related to your Erasmus mobility at Sofia University, please download the instructions here.
Good luck with your studies at Sofia University!